- Form factor compatible retrofit for your existing BendixKing MST 67A Transponder
- Certified for most popular business aircraft
- Simplified Installation
- Meets Global ADS-B mandate requirements
- Lightweight and low power consumption
- For Extended coverage, roll the MST 70B into your existing Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan
The MST 70B is DO-260B (FAA) compliant to meet the global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) mandates for aircraft that are required to have ADS-B Out capability. The light-weight MST 70B transmits ADS-B Out data from your aircraft to other nearby aircraft and Air Traffic Control (ATC). The higher level of ADS-B Out (DO-260B) transmission includes precise flight data, including position, speed and intent of the aircraft.
The MST 70B is an ICAO Level 3 transponder, delivering the latest functionality required for ICAO ACAS II mandate compliance; European Elementary Surveillance (ELS) and Enhanced Mode S Surveillance (EHS), Downlink of Aircraft Parameters (DAPs) and ADS-B 1090ES extended squitter.
Software upgrades to the MST 70B are performed through on-board software loads, providing operators with significant cost savings and scheduling flexibility.