Linda McKee Director - Human Resources
Linda McKee is Director of Human Resources for BendixKing. She leads the organization in all aspects of HR, with emphasis in areas of Talent Development, Staffing, Organizational Design, Culture and Communications.
Before joining BendixKing, Linda supported Honeywell Aerospace as a multi-site HR leader for the Houston, Texas, Wheels and Brakes site, and the Albuquerque, New Mexico Defense site. As part of the Albuquerque site leadership team she helped develop and sustain a culture based on lean philosophy and continuous improvement leading to a site Honeywell Operating System (HOS) Bronze certification.
Linda was instrumental in building the HR organization for the Albuquerque Aerospace Defense site as it grew to an employee base of over 3000. Partnering with site leadership, she developed Human Resources policies and procedures to support a rapidly growing organization.
She is a current lead faculty/area chair for the University of Phoenix. Linda is responsible for coaching associate faculty as well as teaching in both the graduate and undergraduate programs in the School of Business. She is an adjunct faculty for WorldatWork, a leading nonprofit professional association, focused on compensation and total rewards. She also peer reviews articles for WorldatWork’s professional journal, Workspan.
Her professional presentations include:
- “Teaming with Customers and Suppliers through Integrated Product and Process Development,” at the University of North Texas
- “Traditional Pay to Team-Based Pay Design and Implementation,” for a Linkage Professional Conference
- “Challenges and Rewards in a High-Tech Team-Based Organization,” for the International Quality and Productivity Center
- “Rewards in a Small Team Environment,” at a World at Work Conference
- “Unleashing Employee Power Through Performance Management,” at the WorldatWork National Conference
She earned her MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration degrees from the University of New Mexico. She has a SHRM-SCP Certification, from the Society for Human Resource Management, and a SPHR Certification from the HR Certification Institute. She has a Certified Compensation Professional designation from World at Work. She earned a Six Sigma Green Belt certification from Honeywell.