ALBUQUERQUE, NM— July 28, 2014 — BendixKing, a division of Honeywell (NYSE: HON), today confirmed that its KSN 770/765 has earned the FAA’s Technical Standard Orders certification. The KSN 770 & KSN 765 are Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS)-Enabled Integrated Multi-Function Display (MFD) Navigators that optimize flight data and situational awareness from departure to arrival.
Roger Dykmann, BendixKing Director of Product Management said, “The KSN 770/765, with its hybrid user interface, delivers a powerful combination of Flight Management System (FMS) and MFD capabilities at an extremely affordable price. The KSN 770/765 is a key building block in the BendixKing product portfolio.” The KSN770/765 combines touch screen buttons and knobs, presenting a hybrid interface that offers pilots the maximum choice of how they want to interface with the unit. The KSN770/765 also provides onscreen keyboard control and eight-position joystick for additional data entry and control.
Designed to give both VFR and IFR pilots impressive amounts of information, displays can be easily configured for as little or as much information as desired, including single-screen or split-screen view. Easy to use, the KSN 770 includes a Navigation/Communication Radio, WAAS GPS enroute and approach navigation system, and a cursor control device. The KSN 770/765 also includes charts, maps, display of traffic and optional interfaces to weather radar and Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Systems (EGPWS).
The KSN 770/765 meets the challenge of technology with an easy to use interface bringing value and efficiency to the pilot, including the following features:
– Hybrid user interface (hard keys & touch screen) provides the ease of use of a touch screen and the solid performance of hard buttons
– Split-screen capability provides excellent flexibility and situational awareness
– Lowest cost WAAS MFD navigator versus screen size
Excellent Upgrade/Replacement For:
– KLN 89/89B/94, KX 165A and KMD 540
– Lowest cost MFD solution that offers interface to external products
– High software certification allows access to up-market platforms such as WAAS/MFD
– KSN 770 List = $13,995 (basic system)
– KSN 765 List = $12,995 (basic system)
– 16W Com
– Display of EGPWS
– Display of Weather Radar
Contact your local Bendix/King Dealer for price and availability at: http://bendixking.com/Dealer-Directory/Dealer-Search
Standard Bendix/King 2 Year Warranty