BENDIXKING ANNOUNCES DEALER NETWORK FOR AEROVUE INTEGRATED FLIGHT DECK
Highly-capable network of dealers with turbine aircraft and integrated flight deck experience will provide superior customer experience and support for AeroVue customers.
OSHKOSH, Wis— July 20, 2015 — BendixKing, a division of Honeywell Aerospace (NYSE: HON), announced the initial members of a dealer network supporting both installation and service work on the company’s new AeroVueTM integrated flight deck offering in the Beechcraft King Air 200 and B200 aircraft. This dealer network is comprised of eight independent companies at 11 different locations across the United States, each of whom represent a wealth of experience in complex avionics installations for turbine aircraft.
“The level of expertise involved in the installation of an integrated flight deck such as AeroVue calls for a high level of expertise in avionics installations, as well as the specialized skills involved with supporting turbine-powered aircraft,” said Justin Ryan, president, BendixKing. “Our network of dealers ensures that BendixKing AeroVue customers have a terrific experience with both their installations, and through subsequent product support. Furthermore, we have endeavored to establish a geographically diverse network so that regardless of where our customers are located, they will never be far from an AeroVue dealer.”
AeroVue dealers will include:
- Capital Aviation, Inc.: Oklahoma City, Okla.
- DFW Instruments: Dallas, Texas.
- Epps Aviation: Atlanta, Ga.
- Fargo Jet Center: Fargo, N.D.
- Stevens Aviation: Greenville, and Greer, S.C., Nashville, Tenn., and Dayton, Ohio.
- Western Aviation: Boise, Idaho.
- West Coast Aircraft Maintenance: Long Beach, Calif
The AeroVue integrated flight deck provides a completely new avionics suite for Beechcraft King Air 200 and B200 operators, including an industry-leading Flight Management System with Vertical Navigation, digital autopilot, SmartViewTM synthetic vision, a Cursor Control Device, and three 12” advanced LCD screens. Additional features of the AeroVue system include:
- Dual Wide Area Augmentation System GPS receivers
- Integrated engine instrumentation on the primary flight displays enables easier pilot scan
- Dual-channel Air Data and Attitude Heading Reference System
- Software-based multi-mode digital radios for navigation and communication
- Mode S transponder, Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast Out compliant
- Flight Management Systems keyboard with joystick
- XM Weather receiver
- Electronic checklists
- Distance Measuring Equipment
- Primary Flight Displays contains track-centered display for more precise flying
- Dual audio panels with Bluetooth® connection and read back functionality
- Digital standby attitude module with airspeed, altitude, and slip indication
- Interfaces with legacy BendixKing sensors, including select Traffic Collision Avoidance System, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System, and weather radar units
- Full 2-year system warranty
BendixKing is committed to the creation of innovative, reliable, intuitive avionics for the general aviation pilot. When you choose to fly with BendixKing you can be confident that the products you depend on today will serve you well into the future. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter at @BendixKing.