BENDIXKING AND SABRELINER AVIATION ANNOUNCE AEROVUE PROGRAM EXPANSION
Sabreliner to exhibit working demonstrator kiosks at NBAA convention in Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS — Nov. 17, 2015 — BendixKing, a division of Honeywell Aerospace (NYSE: HON), announced the joint development of the AeroVue integrated flight deck for select Cessna Citation and Beechcraft King Air models in cooperation with Sabreliner Aviation. In addition to the previously announced AeroVue program for the Beechcraft King Air 200 and B200 program, the BendixKing relationship with Sabreliner will expand the list of AeroVue-eligible airframes to the Cessna Citation Encore, Ultra, and V, as well as the Beechcraft King Air C90.
“BendixKing is endeavoring to provide the turbine aircraft market with choices when it comes to aftermarket avionics, and with this announcement, we believe Citation and King Air operators will find AeroVue to be an even more compelling option,” said Justin Ryan, president, BendixKing. “AeroVue represents some of the latest Honeywell technology, and the initial interest in this integrated flight deck offering has been very strong.”
In addition, Sabreliner Aviation will be demonstrating functional AeroVue kiosks at the NBAA convention in Las Vegas, Nov. 17−19. The kiosks will be located in Sabreliner’s booth (#C14041) in the expo hall and will represent both the Citation and King Air installations. A third King Air AeroVue kiosk will be in the Honeywell and BendixKing booth (#C7807) at the expo hall.
Sabreliner Aviation also joins the AeroVue dealer network for Beechcraft King Air 200 and B200 installations and support. Sabreliner will perform system installations from its location in Perryville, Missouri.
“Sabreliner Aviation is a legendary name within aviation, and we are excited to partner with them as we share all the features of AeroVueTM with our customers at NBAA,” Ryan said.
The AeroVue integrated flight deck provides a completely new avionics suite for Beechcraft King Air 200 and B200 operators, including an industry-leading Flight Management System with Vertical Navigation, digital autopilot, SmartView synthetic vision, a Cursor Control Device and three 12-inch advanced LCD screens. Additional features of the AeroVue system include:
- Dual Wide Area Augmentation System GPS receivers
- Integrated engine instrumentation on the primary flight displays for easier scanning by pilot
- Dual-channel Air Data and Attitude Heading Reference System
- Software-based multimode digital radios for navigation and communication
- Mode S transponder, Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Out-compliant
- Flight Management System keyboard with joystick
- XM Weather receiver
- Electronic checklists
- Distance Measuring Equipment
- Primary Flight Displays contains track-centered display for more precise flying
- Dual audio panels with Bluetooth connection and read-back functionality
- Digital standby attitude module with airspeed, altitude and slip indication
- Interfaces with legacy BendixKing sensors, including select Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Systems and weather radar units
- Full 2-year system warranty
BendixKing is committed to the creation of innovative, reliable, intuitive avionics for the general aviation pilot. When you choose to fly with BendixKing you can be confident that the products you depend on today will serve you well into the future. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter at @BendixKing.
About Sabreliner Aviation
Sabreliner Aviation is a world-class flight support center for civil and military fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. Its ever-expanding capabilities range from basic maintenance and repair to major overhauls, manufacturing, and highly advanced upgrades. A uniquely experienced workforce, deep expertise, and ongoing innovation continue to inspire loyalty and trust from a global customer base. For more information on Sabreliner Aviation, visit www.sabrelineraviation.com.