Do you know that your internet browser is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Please use IE11, or download the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Stay confident, as your easy-to-use AeroCruze 230 flies your aircraft with precision. You can use it to reduce workload and concentrate on tasks that require your immediate attention. It helps you manage multiple tasks when you feel like you need an extra hand in complex situations as you fly today’s airspace.
UNPARALLELED EASE OF USE
- Only touchscreen autopilot available in the market
- Mode annunciation so you know what the autopilot is doing
- Dedicated knobs and buttons for frequently used functions
VASTLY EXPANDED FUNCTIONS
- Full 3-axis autopilot
- Automatic wing leveling corrects unusual attitudes
- Coupled approaches
- Roll steering
- Altitude pre-select
- Precise turns to capture heading or approach even in high winds
- Drives flight director bars
- NAV, VOR, ILS, GPS
QUICK AND AFFORDABLE UPGRADE
- Includes altitude pre-select
- Yaw damper available separately
- Includes brand new 2-year warranty on your existing servos
- Reuse existing servos and wiring to minimize installation costs and reduce downtime from 3 weeks to 1 week
TruTrak is now a part of BendixKing
|KFC 150 UPGRADES|
|Aerostar Aircraft Corp. PA-60-700P (Aerostar 700P)|
|Textron Aviation (Beechcraft) A36/A36TC/B36TC 1984 & Above
Textron Aviation (Beechcraft) B36TC, CE-511 thru CE-771, F33A CE-712 & after
|Cessna 182P, 182Q, 182R, 208, 208B, 210R, T182, T210R, TU206, U206G|
|Mooney M20K, M20J, M20L, M20M, M20R, M20S|
|Socata TB10, TB20|
|Piper PA-32-301, PA-32-301T, PA-32R-301 (SP & HP), PA-32R-301T, PA-34-200T, PA-34-220T, PA-46-310P, PA-46-350P, PA-28-161, PA-28-181, PA-28-236, PA-28R-201, PA-28R-201T, PA-28RT-201, PA-28RT-20T|
|KFC 200 UPGRADES|
|Piper PA-34-200T, PA-34-220T, PA-44-180|
|Textron Aviation (Beechcraft) A36, A36TC, B36TC,
Textron Aviation (Beechcraft) E55, E55A, 58, 58A, 95-C55, 95-55, 95-B55, D55, 95-A55, 95-B55A
Textron Aviation (Beechcraft) 58TCA, 58TC, 58P, 58PA, 58P, 58PA, 58TC, 58TCA, 58, 58A
|Cessna 421C, 340A, 404, 414A|
|Mooney M20K, M20J|
|AEROCRUZE 230 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Dimensions||6.3x1.6x11.6 in, (16.0x4.2x28.6 cm)|
|Weight||2.6 lbs (1.18 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||-20oC to +55oC (-4oF to +131oF)|
|Operating Altitude||35,000 ft|
|Input Voltage||14 and 28 VDC systems (9-33VDC)|
|Power Consumption||2.4A @ 14VDC|
|GPS/ILS/VOR tracking and approaches||2-axis is standard (3-axis available)||Glove-friendly, color LCD touch screen||altitude input from approved source|
|GPS Roll Steering (GPSS), VS||Computer is remote for KFC 200/250 replacements||Dedicated controls for frequent tasks||Altitude preselect/alerter|
|TSO C-198||Environmental RTCA/DO-160G||Software: RTCA/DO-178 Level B|
- NAV VOR/ILS/GPS sources can beinterfaced via digital data bus oranalog
- AirData input provided through digitaldata bus
- HSI interfaces can be digital data busor analog using KI 525A compatiblelegacy interface
- Full 2-year system warranty
- Yaw damper for 3-axis capability
- KAP 235 replaces KA-185/285annunciators if controller can’t be inpilot’s normal field of view
KFC 230 form fit upgrades now available for KFC 150 and KFC 200 autopilots
BendixKing Expands AeroCruze 230 Certification List
Aircraft equipped with legacy KFC 200 autopilots can now benefit from upgrade.
Touchscreen Autopilot Makes Flying Easier
KFC 230 autopilot is deliberate, intuitive, predictable, smooth and uses smart technology
KFC 200 Legacy Autopilot Receives New Upgrade
The most cost-effective upgrade for legacy autopilots is now available thanks to BendixKing.
BendixKing Receives Certification for Three Highly Anticipated Cockpit Upgrades
Owners can now upgrade their certified aircraft with BendixKing's affordable and reliable AeroVue Touch, AeroFlight and AeroCruze.
*Prices listed are manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRP). Actual price is determined by BendixKing’s authorized dealers and may vary depending on, among other things, country, region, installation costs and any additional parts that may be required. For more complete pricing information, please contact an authorized BendixKing dealer.