Value - Best value compared with overhauling your existing mechanical attitude indicator.
Performance - Solid state AHRS performance in a 3" indicator package
Simplicity - Easy installation-designed to replace your KI250 series attitude indicator without panel alterations.
Safety - Significant reliability increase over mechanical attitude gyros
Compatibility - Available flight director option interfaces directly to your existing autopilot.
Savings - Eliminates labor intensive panel reconfiguration, costly PFD installation and need for external autopilot adapters.
KI 256 & KI 258 Replacement
The KI 300 Flight Director Indicator is a solid state replacement for your current 3 inch KI 256/255 Flight Director Indicator or KG 258 Attitude Indicator. It provides the same operation and interface with a modern LCD display and MEMS Attitude Reference Sensors. The internal battery provides more than one hour operation, eliminating the need for a backup vacuum gyro:
- Will be certified as sole source 3-axis attitude reference for Autopilot
- Adds a TSO’d Airspeed, Altitude and Slip and (I)VSI indicators
- Replaces KI 255, KI 256, and KG 258 attitude indicators
- Optional Yaw Rate Replicates KRG 330 and 331 yaw rate sensors
- Input: 11 to 32 Volts Direct Current
- In panel Autopilot Alignment and Air Data calibration simplifies installation and maintenance
- Supported Flight Control Systems are KAP 100/150/200, KFC150/200/225/250/275
- Simple Installation Under an AML STC
The KI 300 is simple to use, reliable, and brings great value to your current aircraft without breaking the bank.
||FAA TSO C2d (Type B), C3e, C4c, C8E (Type B), C10b
(Type I), C113a, C198, C201 (A5 HX T7)
|Design Assurance Level
| DO-178 Level C
|-20°C to +55°C
| up to 35,000ft
|Width x Height x Length
|W 3.5in x H 3.2in x L 7.5in (89mm x 81mm x 190mm)
|1.5 lbs (680g)
| +11.0 to 32.0 VDC
| Internal Battery provides nominal 2 hour backup