Do you know that your internet browser is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Please use IE11, or download the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
ADS-B compliant transponder replacement for the MST 67A
Starting at $25,295 USD*
The MST 70B is an ADS-B Out transponder that enables you to comply with mandate to have ADS-B in your aircraft by January 1, 2020. It is a slide in replacement for your existing MST 67A transponders. The MST 70B broadcasts on 1090 mhz, and can be expanded to also receive ADS-B In using UAT, providing you with weather and traffic information.
At $55,900 for 2 transponders, it is one of the lowest cost solutions. The slide-in replacement units reuse your existing mounting hardware and wiring harness to reduce your installation costs up to 25% compared to switching vendors, as well as reducing any future repair costs.
As a slide-in replacement for your MST 67A, no time is spent cutting your panel or mounting rack, replacing mounting trays or installing a new wiring harness. Your aircraft may be ADS-B compliant in less than 20 hours of service compared to 80 hours for alternative vendors’ solutions.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
For an optional additional flat fee, the Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan offers you an extended warranty that covers all repairs – in and out of warranty. And, with our SPEX exchange program, your downtime in case of repairs can be as low as one day.
- Bombardier CL-600, 601, 604, DHC-7 and DHC-8 Series
- Learjet 25, 25 (A through F), 31, 31A, 35, 35A, 36, 36A and 55
- Textron/Cessna Citation 550, S550, 560 and 650
- Boeing DC-9-15
- de Havilland Dash 7 and Dash 8
- Hawker Beechcraft 125-400A, 600, 700, 700A, 800, 800A, 800B and 800XP
- Dassault Falcon Jet 10, 20, 50, 200, 900 and 900EX
- Sabreliner NA-265-40/60/65
- Gulfstream G-II, G-IIB, G-III and G-IV
- Fokker F28
- IAI Westwind 1124, 1125 and G-I
- Saab 340A
- 7.62in x 2.25in x 12.4in
- 5.5 lbs
- Mounting: ARINC 404A, 1/4 ATR Short
- Internal cooling
- 28V: Idle: 0.22A, Active: 0.45A
- Environmental: DO-160G
- TSO/JTSO: C112d, C166b / C112d
- Software: DO-178B Level B
- Data Link Capability: ICAO Level 3 (COMM-A/B/C)
- 1090ES Extended Squitter per RTCA DO-260B MOPS for 1090
- Operating Altitude: 55,000 feet
- Operating Temperature: -55 to +70 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +85 degrees C
- Power: 28V DC
- Power Consumption: 28 Watts (standby), 55 Watts (maximum)
- Number of Antenna Ports: 2 (diversity)
- Controller: Low speed ARINC 429
- TCAS II: High speed ARINC 429
- GPS: High or low speed ARINC 429
- Altimeter: ARINC 429/575 (digital air data)
- Flight Identifier: Various
- Maintenance Computer: Low speed ARINC 429
- WebEDDIT: RS-232
*Prices listed are manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRP). Actual price is determined by BendixKing’s authorized dealers and may vary depending on, among other things, country, region, installation costs and any additional parts that may be required. For more complete pricing information, please contact an authorized BendixKing dealer.