Do you know that your internet browser is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Please use IE11, or download the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
AeroVue Integrated Flight Deck
A panel designed by pilots for pilots
AeroVue is an integrated flight deck derived from the category-defining Honeywell Primus Epic and Primus Apex avionics systems, used worldwide in thousands of large business jets and air transport aircraft. AeroVue has been specifically tailored for retrofit into Part 23 class III and IV, and Part 25 aircraft.
The system provides two primary flight displays; one for the pilot and the co-pilot, and a shared multi-function display, and replaces all of the legacy mechanical equipment. It also comes with the industry-leading SmartView synthetic vision system, flight management system, radios, ADS-B compliant transponder and autopilot. It has options for weather radar, XM weather receiver, radar altimeter, traffic alert and EGPWS ground proximity warning system.
EASE OF USE OF A GLASS COCKPIT
The three 12”, bright, high resolution displays make it easy for you to see everything and fly like it’s always VFR. It offers you a tight visual scan with aircraft attitude, navigation, engine instruments, autopilot, radios and transponder on the primary flight display. The SmartView synthetic vision system lets you fly easily even in the hardest IMC conditions. The large moving map lets you easily see weather and traffic. The console cursor lets you control everything in comfort.
REDUCE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT UP TO 125 LBS
AeroVue uses solid state electronics that integrate everything into a lightweight avionics system. AeroVue not only gives you a state-of-the-art system, it does so while reducing aircraft weight by 125 pounds compared to your existing avionics. This will reduce fuel burn and extend your range.
DRASTICALLY REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS
AeroVue lets you replace mechanical components that wear and fail with solid state units that virtually never do. You can eliminate spinning mass gyros that need overhaul nearly every 2 years, the expensive cost of rebuilding old servos, the "vibrating can" air data computer, and the cost of fixing electro-mechanical components like the horizontal situation indicator.
- Three high-resolution 12” LCD displays
- Two Primary Flight Displays (PFD) and one Multifunction Display (MFD)
- Interactive graphical flight planning
- Flight management system with flight director, coupled VNAV capability
- Dual WAAS GPS receivers
- Integrated digital autopilot with yaw damper
- Integrated engine instrumentation on the PFDs
- Dual-channel Air Data and Attitude Heading Reference System (ADAHRS)
- Software-based multi-mode digital radios for navigation and communication
- ADS-B compliant Mode S transponder
- Trackball cursor control device with integrated hand rest
- Keyboard, numeric keypad and joystick
- Track-centered flight display for more precise flying
- Dual audio panels with Bluetooth® and readback functionality
- Digital standby attitude module with airspeed, altitude and slip indication
- Interfaces with many legacy BendixKing sensors, including TCAS, EGPWS
- Full 2-year system warranty
- Weather radar
- SmartView™ synthetic vision
- XM Weather receiver
- Radar altimeter
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System
- Jeppesen charts and maps
- AeroWave™ in-flight connectivity
- Second Mode S transponder
- Extended warranty coverage
- King Air B200
AeroVue Integrated Flight Deck
AeroVue Integrated Flight Deck - FMS Initialization
AeroVue Integrated Flight Deck - Creating a Flight Plan
AeroVue Integrated Flight Deck - Approach and Landing
AeroVue Integrated Flight Deck SmartView System